Sınırlı Sorumlu Uluslararası Kaynaşlı Mototorlu Taşıyıcılar Kooperatifi takes the highest possible security measures to ensure that your personal data is collected, stored and shared lawfully and to protect your privacy.
Our aim; Pursuant to Article 10 of the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 and in line with your satisfaction, it is to inform you in the most transparent way about the collection of your personal data, the purposes of processing, shared persons, legal reasons and your rights.
a) Data Responsible
In accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 ("Law No. 6698"), your personal data; As the data controller, it will be collected and processed by Sınırlı Sorumlu Uluslararası Kaynaşlı Mototorlu Taşıyıcılar Kooperatifi (“COMPANY”) within the scope described below.
b) For what purpose personal data will be processed
Personal data by the COMPANY from parties such as customers, employees, potential customers, candidates, partners and suppliers, in categories such as identity information, contact information, customer information, customer transaction information, transaction security information, legal transaction and compliance information, and marketing sales information. It could be collected.
Your collected personal data;
- To present the products and services of the COMPANY to you, to fulfill our obligations to you, to arrange records and documents, to comply with the information and tax and other liabilities stipulated by local and international legal legislation.,
- To offer you special advertising, campaigns, advantages and other benefits for sales and marketing activities to be carried out to increase the quality of services and products.,
- Manage infrastructure and business activities and comply with internal policies and procedures, including those linked to auditing, finance and accounting, billing and collections, information processing systems, data and website hosting, business continuity and records, document and print management.,
- To communicate with you in order to transfer the necessary information regarding the information processing requirements, the system structure, the necessity of the information support services received, and these services and products.,
- To carry out traffic measurement, statistical analysis, segmentation / profiling and CRM studies for sales and marketing activities,
- Measuring and increasing customer satisfaction, complaint management, receiving your opinions and suggestions about new services and products, receiving your problem-error notifications, informing you about products and services, complaints and requests.,
- Receiving your orders, performing your payment transactions, providing logistics and cooperation with third parties, sending products, recommending products and services that may be of interest to you, online behavioral advertising and marketing, customer portfolio management, measuring and improving service quality, communication, optimization, auditing, risk management and control, promotion, analysis, setting interests, scoring, profiling, marketing, sales, advertising, communication
- Comparative product and / or service offer, modeling, existing or new product studies and / or developments, to be used in all kinds of products and services that will be presented to you within the scope of the law and related legislation that regulates the works written in the COMPANY's articles of association subject to disclosing your personal data to the COMPANY.,
- To comply with the information retention, reporting and information obligations stipulated by official institutions, to fulfill the requirements of the contracts and to fulfill the legal obligations that the COMPANY is subject to regarding the use of these services.,
- In line with the aim of determining and implementing the commercial and business strategies of the COMPANY; Managing financial operations, communication, market research and social responsibility activities, purchasing operations (demand, proposal, evaluation, ordering, budgeting, contract), internal system and application management operations, legal operations carried out by the COMPANY
- Comply with applicable laws and regulatory obligations (including those outside your home country), including anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist laws, and review, evaluate and respond to requests from government and government authorities (including those outside your home country). will be processed within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law No. 6698.
c) To Whom and For What Purpose the Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Your collected personal data; limited to the achievement of the above stated objectives;
- To the business partners, suppliers, shareholders, Yıldız Holding and its affiliates of the COMPANY,
- Tax Procedure Law, Social Security Institution legislation, Court of Accounts, Law on Prevention of Laundering Crime Revenues, Law on the Prevention of Money Laundering, Turkish Commercial Code, Law of Obligations and other legislative provisions.,
- Legally authorized public institutions and organizations, administrative authorities and legal authorities,
- To overseas companies and affiliates,
- Law No. 6698 to product / service comparison, analysis, evaluation, advertisement and realization of the above-mentioned objectives, to real or legal persons we cooperate with, to partner organizations and organizations, to companies we have contracted to send the messages we send to our customers, to companies that have delivered the orders to you. can be transferred within the framework of personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of..
ç) Method and Legal Reason of Personal Data Collection
Your personal data such as the COMPANY Headquarters, applications made through contracted websites, other institutions we provide / receive support services, and real and / or legal persons traded under any legislation or contract, our website and mobile application, call centers, social media accounts. Other channels that can be established / formed orally, in written or electronic form or in the future,;
The COMPANY meets within the performance of the contract for the above mentioned purposes within the framework of legal legislation..
d) Rights of Personal Data Owner listed in Article 11 of Law No. 6698
As personal data owners, if you submit your requests regarding your rights by the methods set out below, the COMPANY will finalize the request as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest depending on the nature of the request. Up to ten pages will not be charged in the given answer. A transaction fee of 1 Turkish Lira will be charged for each page above ten pages. If the answer to the application is given in a recording medium such as CD, flash memory, the fee that may be demanded by our company will not exceed the cost of the recording medium..
In this context, personal data owners;
Learning whether personal data is processed,
Requesting information if personal data is processed,
Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
In the event that personal information is incomplete or incorrectly processed, requesting correction of these and the process performed within this scope,
Despite being processed in accordance with the provisions of Law No. 6698 and other relevant laws, requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in case the reasons requiring its processing disappear and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom the personal data is transferred.,
To object to the emergence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
It has the right to demand the compensation of the damage if the personal data is damaged due to illegal processing of the data..
Your request for exercising your rights stated above, in accordance with paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the Law No. 6698 and the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to Data Supervisor No 30356 and dated 10.03.2018, is a secure e-mail address. You can send an electronic signature, mobile signature or to the COMPANY by using the e-mail address previously reported and registered in our system. Only information about the applicant will be given in the applications and it will not be possible to get information about other family members and third parties. The COMPANY reserves the right to verify your identity before answering.
a) Your name, surname and signature, if the application is in writing,
b) For citizens of the Republic of Turkey T. C. your ID number, nationality, passport number, if any, or ID number, if applicable,
c) Notification of your residential or business address,
ç) Your e-mail address, telephone and fax number, if any,,
d) Your demand subject,
If necessary, information and documents related to the subject should be attached to the application..
As the data controller, our Company's S.S. Ulus. Kaynaşlı Mot. Taş. Koop. Sariyer Dt. Serçe St. No: 2/A 81900 Kaynasli / Düzce / Turkey. You can access the application form here. You can make your applications via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address.
According to the quality of your request, the information and documents that will enable identification should be provided to us completely and accurately. In case the requested information and documents are not provided properly, there may be problems in the full and qualified execution of the researches to be made by the COMPANY based on your request. In this case, the COMPANY declares that it reserves its legal rights. For this reason, your application must be sent according to the nature of your request, complete and containing the requested information and documents.